class of `07

class of oo7. license to kill.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Hey you guys,
Yes, still shocked and stunned, I know. Even though sometimes the tears aren't flowing out here, I'm still crying inside...as much as everyone is telling us, or me, to move on...it's hard, it'll take time. I'm glad that we are coming closer, we still have so much to do as a class.
Also, I'm going to try to bring in a box tomorrow. If possible, I want to fill it with little things that we don't want Mrs. Hamstra to leave behind, or little articles she can remember us by. Those artistically inclined can decorate the box if you want, so it looks pretty. Two people in our class have suggested that because they drive by the area during the week, they might be able to drop the box off, saving us postage. So please, if you have math notebooks that you forgot during a notebook quiz, or ruined math homework, rulers or erasers or calculators she caught you distracted by, anything special that has a story with her behind it...we can attach a small note with each item...please bring those if you don't mind parting with them.
I hope this all works out, and remember that we are always there for each other.
Love,
Sanjana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home